The NIST Big Data Public Working Group (NBD-PWG) requests public comment on the draft version 3 of the NIST Big Data Interoperability Framework (NBDIF)
. All contributions and comments for the current draft are welcome. The submission deadline is April 11, 2019.
The NBD-PWG is actively working to complete version 3 of the set of nine (9) NBDIF documents. The goals of version 3 are to enhance the version 2 content, establish general interfaces specification between the NIST Big Data Reference Architecture (NBDRA) components by aggregating low-level interactions into high-level general interfaces, and demonstrate how the NBDRA can be used.
To comment on these documents, please follow the steps below:
- Review NBDIF Version 3 draft documents at https://bigdatawg.nist.gov/V3_output_draft_docs.php
- Record comments and edits to text in one of the following methods:
- TRACK CHANGES: make edits to and comments on the text directly into this Word document using track changes
- COMMENT TEMPLATE: capture specific edits using the Comment Template, which includes space for Section number, page number, comment, and text edits
- Submit the edited file (step 2) via email to SP1500comments@nist.gov with the volume number in the subject line (e.g., Edits for Volume 1).
- If possible, attend the weekly virtual meetings on Tuesdays for presentation and discussion of your submission. Virtual meeting logistics can be found at https://bigdatawg.nist.gov/program.php
Please be as specific as possible in any comments or edits to the text. The comments will be reviewed by the subgroup co-chair responsible for the volume in question. Comments will be presented and discussed by the NBD-PWG during the weekly virtual meetings on Tuesday.
Please contact Wo Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions about the feedback submission process.
Virtual meetings: https://bigdatawg.nist.gov/program.php